TECHNICAL TRADING - Level 1
SECTION 1 - "Introduction to Trading: Candlestick Charts and Technical Analysis"
Learn stock trading in the stock market using candlestick and technical analysis for swing trading, stocks and forex
This practical and visual approach to technical analysis and candlestick trading course will teach you just that. Master the basics of trading using candlestick analysis, technical analysis, risk and money management, trading discipline, support/resistance and so much more!
In this course will learn you how to interpret stock price action, how to read charts correctly and how to trade them profitably using candlestick and technical analysis.This course will teach technical trading skills to help you increase your trading success using a time-tested method known as Japanese candlesticks, combined with technical analysis as well as risk and money management.
We look at different trading charts and specific stocks to understand the advantage that the visual illustrations of candlestick charts has over more popular trading tools such as bar charts. This course offers an overview on both the driving force of the market (supply and demand) as well as the effects of market psychology on stocks price action.
SECTION 2 - Reversal Signals: Ten Primary Candlestick Patterns
Learn effective & profitable stock forex trading strategies to help grow your trading account with Japanese candlesticks
This technical analysis trading course will help you understand how the stock market works and it will teach you how to increase your trading success using a time tested method known as Japanese candlesticks.
Profitable Candlestick Trading Method: 10 Primary Reversals is a course designed to teach you the visual power of Japanese candlesticks when trading in the stock market. In this course you will learn how to take advantage of potential price movements before they appear on the chart. We will talk in detail about price action, volume activity, chart reading, bullish and bearish sentiment, what it means to go long and short, and so much more!
This course is based on the ancient method of trading known as Japanese candlesticks and offers an in-depth view of the ten primary candlestick reversal patterns (doji star, hammer, engulfing,harami, kicker, piercing line, dark cloud, morning star, evening star, shooting star).
Reading charts, recognizing pattern formations, understanding price action, and anticipating future price movements is the goal of the trader. Successful traders identify those potential movements and position themselves accordingly before the general market sees them.
SECTION 3 - "Master the Basics of Trading: Support and Resistance"
Learn technical stock forex trading techniques using support & resistance, trend lines, trend channels & moving averages
This course will teach you how to identify, draw and successfully trade key levels of support and resistance using horizontal and diagonal trend lines and trend channels. In addition you will learn how to analyze and trade support and resistance in combination with powerful moving averages to consistently start making money in the market. In this course you are going to learn the most important things in trading: support and resistance.
Knowledge of support and resistance is the recipe for successful trading. Understanding how support and resistance work, and how to effectively use them when trade in the market, is foundation of successful trading. This course will teach you that! This technical analysis trading course will help you understand how the stock market works, how price action occurs in the chart and how to increase your trading success using technical patterns of lateral and diagonal support and resistance areas.
SECTION 4 - Trading Discipline: Ten Most Profitable Trading Rules
Learn to trade stocks with success using trading rules that distinguish successful traders from average traders
In this trading course you are going to learn the ten most powerful rules that distinguish successful traders from average traders. Knowledge of candlestick and technical analysis, good money management and healthy risk/reward ratio are three key elements of successful trading; discipline is the fourth one.
This course will give you the rules of discipline (the good habits) so that you can increase your probabilities of being on right side of the trade before bigger price movements occur.
This course offers an in-depth view of the ten most profitable and effective rules used by successful traders all over the world:1. Making a Profit is More Important Than Being Right, 2. Never Add to a Losing Trade, 3. Be Patient with Your Winning Trades... Just to mention a few.
This course will give you key information how to use these rules to successfully trade in the market.
Get started now!
What you'll learn:
- Master chart reading, Japanese candlesticks and technical patterns
- Build a solid candlestick and technical analysis foundation for trading stocks, forex, options, ETFs, cryptos
- Learn to use multiple time frames for accurately and effectively time your entry and exit strategy
- Learn to draw lines of support and resistance to locate entry and exit areas
- Understand the effects that emotions have when trading, and how the can emotions can positively or negatively affect your trading plan
- Understand the driving force of the market
- Learn the basics of market strategies (bullish, bearish and sideways)
- Identify and trade bullish candlestick patterns
- Identify and trade bearish candlestick patterns
- Manage trades correctly using support and resistance levels
- Understand correct risk and reward ratio, position size, stop losses and targets
- How to trade with Moving Averages
- Learn to effective read Japanese candlesticks
- Recognize and use candlestick trading charts
- Learn to read, identify and use the ten primary reversal candlestick patterns to profit in the market
- Learn the "Doji" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Hammer" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Engulfing" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Harami" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Kicker" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Piercing Line" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Dark Cloud" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Morning Star" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Evening Star" candlestick pattern
- Learn the "Shooting Star" candlestick pattern
- Learn the difference between a trend reversal versus a trend continuation
- Understand support and resistance
- Learn to effectively read charts using support and resistance levels
- Learn to draw horizontal and diagonal lines of support and resistance
- Learn the difference continuation patterns, reversal patterns and breakout patterns
- Understand how trend lines and trend channels work
- Learn to use moving averages effectively
- Create a safe trading environment
- Calculate risk/reward ratio
- Use trading rules that have the potential to make you money
- Learn the importance of discipline
- Learn what stocks are tradable
- Learn what stocks to avoid
- Learn when is the best time to trade and when is best the time not to trade
Luca Moschini is the founder of Sharper Trades, an online trading education site offering a comprehensive training program based on candlestick analysis, technical analysis and option strategies.
Luca is a swing trader with the main focus on individual stocks and ETFs. He trades US markets, predominantly NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange & Chicago Board of Trade (CME Group) . Occasionally he also trades gold, grains, natural gas and other commodities.
Luca offers several services to help students get up to speed with their learning process and to shows them how to apply the techniques on real trades in real time.
Luca is a passionate, experienced and engaging instructor. His mission is to help you become a successful and more profitable trader. "Trade what you see, not what you think..."
With over 80,000 students worldwide, Sharper Trades is a leading site in the online trading education. If your goal is to become a more confident, successful and profitable trader, Sharper Trades courses are the perfect place to start.